Tue, 31 May|
Birth Prep and Pregnancy Relaxation
A full antenatal course designed to prepare and excite you for the birth of your baby. Dates: May 31st, June 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th.
Time & Location
31 May 2022, 18:00 – 19:00
Catterick Garrison, Gough Rd, Catterick Garrison DL9 3EL, UK
About the event
If you're looking for birth education that will revoluntionise how you feel about birth, look no further. Throw the toxic positivty in the bin, forget about fluffy birthing courses (vaginas do not open like flowers), and strap yourselves in for a course to fill you with excitement and confidence for your birthing day.
So what is on the course? You will learn:
- Techniques to remain calm.
- How your body and brain work in labour.
- Building a positive birth mindset. .
- Creating a kick ass birth plan.
- Why the birth environment matters and how to creat the perfect one for you.
- How your birth partners are an essential role. An entire toolkit for them to support you.
- What you can do to physically prepare for labour.
- Which special circumstances might occur and how to prepare for them.
- What "positive birth" means.
- The different stages of labour and how to cope through them.
- What the fourth trimester is, and what happens immediately after birth.
You get some added extras too!
- A printed and digital manual to take notes in, use in your own time, and practice what you lean on the course.
- A breastfeeding 101 workshop to get you off to the best start in your feeding journey.
- A babywearing demo session teaching you how to use different types of slings.
- Free recordings for regular meditation and relaxation.
- Access to an online community of past and present clients all sharing their experiences of pregnancy and birth.
Birth Preparation Course£85.00
Birth Preparation, pay in 3
This ticket is an initial payment of £29 to secure your place, £29 to be paid before the first session, and £29 before the last session.£29.00+£0.73 service fee