Fri, 06 Aug|
Breast/Chestfeeding 101 for Hypno Instructors
A 101 of feeding knowledge, and how to teach this to clients.
Time & Location
06 Aug 2021, 19:30 – 21:50
About the event
This course is based off my breastfeeding 101 workshop. Step by step we will go through the differnt elements that I teach my clients based on what they need to know, and how to help them acheive their individual goals.
You will learn:
- The basics of infant feeding in the first weeks/months.
- Where to find more information.
- How to sort through information sources.
- How to share knowledge to clients.
- How to teach different feeding methods.
This workshop will enable you to support individual clients in need of feeding support, or include an added section into your course for those inerested.
Feeding 101 for TBU
This ticket is for those who can't make the date but want the recording.