Mon, 31 Jan|
Introducing Solids; Baby Led Weaning
A guide to starting out introducing solids using the baby led weaning method.
Time & Location
31 Jan 2022, 09:30 – 01 Feb 2022, 11:00
About the event
You've just mastered feeding, nappies, sleep (sort of, what even is sleep?) and now there is a whole new world of solid food for your baby. Introducing solids can feel very daunting and overwhelming, so this workshop is designed to help you feel more confident and aware.
You will learn:
- What baby led weaning is.
- The difference between BLW and traditional weaning.
- What foods you could start out with and what to avoid.
- How to tell the difference between gagging and choking.
- Myths and common obstacles.
- Recipes to try out.
By the end of this workshop you should have all the info needed in order to make informed decisions about complimentary nutrition and be excited to give it a try!